Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

6.0L PSD - My Blackstone Oil Reports (History)

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Here is a jpeg image of an Excel spreadsheet I keep for all my oil analysis reports I get done. The addition of the Racor by-pass oil filter system was installed at my last oil change, so no reports showing this "system" are included.

All oil reports show the use of a Motorcraft oil filter - They are the only filters I will use and can buy them at Walmart or Advance Auto Parts for $19.99/ea!!!

Attachments

• Oil Analysis Reports.jpg

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Surprised others have yet to add to this thread.

Love the idea that we do not have to pay to be a "supporter" in order to post images.

What a great site.

Kep4

Jäger
Hey Jeff, I've got to get my info from the three oil analysis entered onto that spreadsheet you sent to me. My In-laws are visiting this weekend, that should provide an excellent opportunity to get it done.

It's due for an oil change as well so I'll send in another sample.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Hey Jeff, I've got to get my info from the three oil analysis entered onto that spreadsheet you sent to me. My In-laws are visiting this weekend, that should provide an excellent opportunity to get it done.

It's due for an oil change as well so I'll send in another sample.

The weekend is over and the in-laws have left (I hope they have anyways).... did you get it done?

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Latest Blackstone Report - 91,489 miles

Below is an image of my latest Blackstone oil report.

It is the first since adding the Racor by-pass oil filter.

Looks like my insoluables went from around .4 - .3 down to .1 - wow!!!

All looks good considering I have all 8 original C94 injectors.

Looks like good ol' Rotella-Syn 5W-40 is working well... even though viscosity is low... but they are are when run in the 6.0L PSD motor.

Attachments

• Blackstone Oil Report - 91489 (1).jpg
Hi Beach I got that spreadsheet and here is my data using it. Thanks John

Attachments

• Oil report1.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts