Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

95 F350 Gauge Cluster

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Has anyone customized a different gauge set for there f-series truck? I want one that has indicators over 100mph but i haven't seem to be able to find one.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Has anyone customized a different gauge set for there f-series truck? I want one that has indicators over 100mph but i haven't seem to be able to find one.
I do believe the lightning gauges go up to 120 or 130... Not sure if they're compatible though. From what I've heard, it's plug and play...

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
that would be awsum Chris . Anyone else confirm this?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah for the life of me I can't find a picture of a lightning gauge cluster... But here's some overlays for it... As you can see, it goes up to 120:

BL144_b.jpg

andym

Real men are fanatics
I'm not 100% sure how far the speedo needle goes, but I do know that you'll need to get a cluster out of a 94 or 95 lightning in order for all the gauges to work correctly.

How fast did you want to go in a 6000 lb truck? :)

edit: just saw chris's post. WOW are those ugly.

Michigan
I like em like a fat kid loves cake.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
The all white over lays r kool if u like that sort of thing. Fredrick put a digital one in his monster . I don't remember what out of.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
The all white over lays r kool if u like that sort of thing. Fredrick put a digital one in his monster . I don't remember what out of.
I believe it was some kind of minivan... And it wasn't just an overlay, he rewire his entire cluster to accommodate a digital one. It looks AWESOME.

FordF350Baby

95 F350 w/ 460
Maine
Well apparently I was neck and neck with my brothers dodge ram 1500 last night and he was going 115mph, so I would like to see it too lol. This thing is crazy fast for its size and year. But I am not a fan of that particular gauge look, maybe all white like mentioned, but even stock would be fine for me. Thanks guys

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts