Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

A BOY is on the way!!!!!!

show off:wavey:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Congrats . Start buying diapers and Formula (if got that route) now. The way everything is going up in price you'll be ahead the first year.

I got 2 boys myself going to be 3 and 6 . They can tear a place up quick

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
do you pee twice or shake it more than once????
I don't, but they do!! Seen the movie Daddy Day Care? I've opened the door to their bathroom and still con't figure out how they got stuff where they have!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I got 2 boys myself going to be 3 and 6 . They can tear a place up quick
Mine are 9 1/2 and 5!! The older one is a 2nd Degree Black Belt and the youngin just got his Camo Belt. You should see them "practice" at home. Sounds like a herd of elephants fighting!!

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
Congrats Buck, I have a 2 1/2 yr Boy , he is a handful. I am a firm beleiver in knowing early on if it is a boy or girl , makes for better planning that.
I think my son is a black belt in the works , he has a uncanny knack of kicking me "down there" when I pick him up, I have learned to throw the hip sideways to avoid it.
Buck your gonna love it even when times are frustrating raising him, Congrats again.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Congratulations on the boy! I'm with these guys... I want a boy, no questions asked. Enjoy it!

And Dennis, subtleties sometimes pass by our less able administrators. Forgive Brad for his ineptitudes. Sometimes it takes a word like 'tallywacker' to wake him up out of his afternoon snooze.

Ryan

HEY...i said Tallywhacker... you frigging whallytacker.

They call me Newt.. They call Me Newt

"Half man and Half horse.................... but the girls like it that way" ;)

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
My buddy down the street has two girls. One's 16, but looks 19 or 20. Stunner. He just bought my .44 for cleanin' when the boys come callin'! lol

Our luck with boys is when dating age hits. Giv'em a condom and a quarter and say have fun!! smilietease

ANN Found

Mrs. Lost
Congratulations to you and your wife! That is so exciting! We knew with both of our kids that they were boys. They weren't shy about letting us see either. ;) Enjoy him, they grow so fast. :)

Ford Truck Articles