Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

AND HERE SHE IS.........burnout 2009!(56K warning)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Here is the vid we have all been waiting for. I realized that you can hold the brakes too hard so when I realized that is when she took off! oh and don't mind the major exhaust leak! There are also some aftermath shots too!YelloThumbUp

burnout4.jpg

burnout3.jpg

burnout2.jpg

burnout1.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yes officer, I know, i just pulled there to park and the daggum thing just took off on its own! LOL

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That was well worth the wait sir...great vid.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
:acclaim: Well thank you sir.:acclaim:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Thanks guys now I have to go put the new ones on!

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
ok first off 2 things..
How the hell do you pronounce your last name.
And that was a awesome burn out Doc, you have gone from a dirty pinko commie to just a Commie :D
And reps given for smokin' both tires ;)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
cool :) should of let it in 1st and bounce if of the limiter a few times would of sounded so much cooler :)

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
The next one I do I will leave it in second and let her get spinnin FAST!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You know what I just realized...the title says 'burnout 2008'...isn't it 2009????? It is right...hell I dunno...you could tell me it's '04 and I'd believe ya.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
haha very nice! do you happen to have line lock or did you just chock the front wheels?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
You know what I just realized...the title says 'burnout 2008'...isn't it 2009????? It is right...hell I dunno...you could tell me it's '04 and I'd believe ya.

HAHAHAHA holy **** I need to get with the times!'smiliedoh'

haha very nice! do you happen to have line lock or did you just chock the front wheels?

Just held the brakes. and if you hold them too tight they don't wanna spin, then I let off a little and wow did they let go! :rofl:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts