Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another new guy

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Donald! Glad to have you here buddy! The guys with vintage trucks will be happy to see you, we've only got a handful of those beauties on here :) Welcome, join the semi-organized chaos! YelloThumbUp

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome! :wavey:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Welcome .We r growing every day . Post often . In every forum . Have a good one.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
HEY WELCOME TO THE SITE!! hey got any pictures of the truck?

Good to see you over here buddy! This is the guy who found my 56 for me, if you didn't already know.

Donald talks like his truck is a little rough. It is pretty sharp if you ask me. I have seen it in person. I love ones that are drivers.

Oh...and he has a storage building full of new parts. Shhh...not supposed to know about that one. LOL

Donald: Take a look around in the 53-60 forum (this one). The sticky at the top lists most of the suppliers. I need to update a few though. I am a little behind.

Bobf100, Chris, and myself are the current mods for our forum.

Last edited:
He took the cab and worked on it some. He has chopped another 56 and is currently working on a 55 that a guy gave him. You havent seen anymore down your way for sale have you? What about 65-66 F100s seen any?

Thanks for the update on the old truck.I have been messing with a camaro that I bought and haven,t done a whole lot to my truck,but it is next in line.I don,t know of any old trucks down my way right now.

Glad to be here Brian. A guy asked about you over on that other site.

I am around, just not over there. I am not banned or anything....just don't appreciate the way the management treated me. They never replied when I asked why they did what they did.

I don't need the added stress of watching over my shoulder all the time now.

If anyone wants to contact me...just give them my E-mail address. It is in my sig line of my old posts over there as well.

blb1408 (at) hotmail (dot) com

I am glad you can visit over here too though. Nice to talk to old friends. I miss a lot of people over there. More and more are visiting over here though. :)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts