Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Another new guy

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Hi,
I joined over the weekend. I will be checking almost daily to see what's happening here. I have a 55 F100 driver. She is not a show piece but she'll do.

Donald

Glad to have you here man! You can get your helmet and flack jackted from slmann! This website is sort of like "Cheers!" online.............It can get loud, and a little fast and furious, but, like the song says, "Everybody knows your name" :D :wavey:

Gunner

Thanks for posting. Does the first day usually not have as many trucks? Looks like a lot of empty spots.

bobf100

Thanks for posting the pics. Have been to the SuperNationals many times but didn't get to go this year because my son is graduating from college this weekend. I really do appreciate the pics.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Thanks for those pics. I love lookin at those old trucks even if I am an A/C and powerwindows kinda guy.

I really appreciate the work that goes into them ESPECIALLY when they are owner restored and not done by some company.

Thanks for those pics. I love lookin at those old trucks even if I am an A/C and powerwindows kinda guy.

I really appreciate the work that goes into them ESPECIALLY when they are owner restored and not done by some company.

Aaron: The interesting thing about most of them is..they have modern fuel injected engines (or at least later carbed ones), power brakes, power steering, AC, cruise control, tilt wheel, and power windows.

It is a rare thing to find one that is stock. When I went to the supernats in 06...there were 4 flat heads and 4 Y-blocks (that I saw) out of however many trucks that were there.

Blueford has a fuel injected 302 with a crown vic front clip and rear end in his 55.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts