Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Anybody live in Mo anymore?

blacksnapon

Staff member
Still here, just busy.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Busy as hell at work. Lots of OT happening right now... Plus trying to get the truck project started.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
See my previous post.

:D

Being serious, I have never been to Missouri, but I would like to check it out someday.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Thanks for the opportunity. ;)

rambler

New Shoes......
I'm still here, just been very busy, job hunting, and now have to go up and replace shingles that were blown off the last couple of days with the wind...

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I'm still here, just been very busy, job hunting, and now have to go up and replace shingles that were blown off the last couple of days with the wind...

What wind? :wasntme: Why when spring warm weather comes, does it have to come with wind like we've had?!?! I feel sorry for the over the road truckers. They can barely stay in their lanes!

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
i am still here too but have been traveling to arkansas for work so i am away from my computer 14 days a month. i always get on here first thing when i get home

rambler

New Shoes......
What kind of look are you looking for?

Ryan

pretty much anything right now..... got two girls in college, a son who wants his car running, and a wife that wants the mortgage paid :rolleyes:

I've had 20 years of sales and managment experience.. been with MCI, Verizon, in telecomm, then with a bank and the last 3 years as a sales manager for a credit card processing company.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HOLY crap things are busy here! Started a new job and been busy with girl scouts, T-ball, trying to upgrade the house a little, we are thinking about putting the house on the market to upgrade, trying to work on the truck...

Still here just not as much as I would like to be.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts