Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

anyone seen a good 460/7.5L emblem or decal

I've seen some on ebay that were off some car that was a 460. they are blue with a black background. not wild about those.

anyone seen anything else?

EDIT: o, i've also seen the 7.5L where the "." is red.
hate to be picky - not really sure what i'm looking for, just wonding whats out there

Last edited:

Psquare75

Creamsicle Driver
A quick ebay search for you.

d516_2.JPG

cef4_1.JPG

f62d_1.JPG

I've seen others as well. I like the birds myself.

k, so where would i put it

hard to tell in that pic, but if i remember correctly the ones like that i've seen are gold and everything else is obviously chrome. if it's gold its not going on the truck

if its chrome/silver, where would i put it?

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
Now that I see that and it's refreshed my memory, I don't think you should put whatever you get anywhere near those ones. The different font's will make it look funny.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
d516_2.JPG

cef4_1.JPG

f62d_1.JPG

I've seen others as well. I like the birds myself.
Available from dearbornclassics.com / call 800-252-7427 for a free catalog.

They have others, many others.

Both emblems and decals.

btw: The 460 Bird emblems were never available originally from Ford, neither were the others.

What was original, they also have. This is a car site, but some parts also were used on the trucks.

Last edited:
The best 429 emblem I have seen was on the 70 Torino.

emk70b_pg12lg.jpg

I was going to buy a couple and put them on my 78 F150 but I was having too much fun telling camaro guys I just beat them off the line and for 100 ft with a 302 under the hood.

So ...It shall remain a sleeper.

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts