Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Back From Paint Looks Killer

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I left work early to pick her up. She turned out great, they will have to redo some things, and im a get them to paint the jams. They told me put it together 1st and if I kick anything or whatnot they will fix it. So I put the tailgate panal on and the tail lights and 3rd brake light lol.
IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Oh man...that does look great. I know you have to be stoked...congrats.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So happy, a few little things im get them to redo. Yea I got that tailgate for 100 bucks with panal. Never on the truck other then when it left the dealer lot. Guy had a cap with doors on it.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well i said if do 2g cash, and he was like ok. They did a bunch of body work, my inner wheel wells on both sides, the left outer wheel well, and did all the bondo work that the truck need. Patched the left lower bed section, the right cab corner had some rest startin, and then the doors were rotted out on the bottoms and they fixed that too. I have a 5 year warantee on the stuff so if anything comes back they have to redo,

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea it was actually Macco, if you are willing to pay there, you actually get good work out of em. I was like look I dont want typical macco where in a year its all junk, and all rotted out. I got the base clear coat insted on the single stage, which doesnt hold up as well. The FLA and orange peel isnt bad at all. Its pritty factory looking.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Yea it was actually Macco, if you are willing to pay there, you actually get good work out of em. I was like look I dont want typical macco where in a year its all junk, and all rotted out. I got the base clear coat insted on the single stage, which doesnt hold up as well. The FLA and orange peel isnt bad at all. Its pritty factory looking.

yeah ive heard they do decent work if you pay full price. There is a paint shop here they are the only shop i would ever trust and it is 1800 for a full paint job, not including body work.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Then 1800 is cheap for paint. I few places I went to wanted 2500-4000 just for paint. My truck would have ended up costin 8-10 to do lol. I would have rattle canned it for that price lol.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
It looks like it turned out great!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea Ive seen some shady stuff from them. But I have seen them paint bmws and benzs like expensive ones and they looked great.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech

Ford Truck Articles