Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bedside Decals and Emblims ON

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
95 F350 FX4
IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

Also got my Line-X Bedliner in.
IMG_0832.jpg

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Wow that looks sharp!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Colors worked out awesome, camera sucks tho, was gettin dark and snowing lol, went to pick it up, and it didnt start, wtf just did dual battery setup, tried jumping, no luck, banged on starter and then heard it click, was like damn it need a starter, was about to go get my tools to take it out as i put it in 2 years ago and got a lifetime warante on it, hit the key and it fired up, drove home, took out starter and got it swapped, took longer to find reciept lol.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea i had em for over a year or more, was just waitin to redo the truck. Didnt feel like pullin it apart to do it twice

FTF'er
I NEED your truck! It looks awesome, although I'm not diggin the decals.

your truck is bad ***. I like the colors, the way it's set up and the visor. I think the decals set it off nicely. It's probably one of the top 3 Fords I've seen.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Wait just a gawd damned minute! Is that a plow setup on the front?! I thought we agreed-- no post-paintjob plowing!!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Wait just a gawd damned minute! Is that a plow setup on the front?! I thought we agreed-- no post-paintjob plowing!!

It'll protect his front end in that Jersey traffic until he gets around to putting the bumper back on, though...

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks great!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I had a brush guard, i gave it to the kid I sold my 92 F150 to. Yea i told you I plowed with it, 1G in a day, paid for half the paint job. Plowed with the bronk today made the other half of paint job with it, or paid for the Chevy I stole the plow setup off.

I like the decals, the colors match awesome, and you will never see em on another. Its a 95 FX4 F350 now haha.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
FX4 = upgraded shocks, FX4 wheels, skid plates, LS diff... Just putting the sticker on there doesn't make it so :rofl:

If that were the case-- I'd put PSD emblems on my truck and then I'd be able to pull more weight! Woooo!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts