Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bill!!!

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Why cant we all know? lol

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yeah...I wanna know too.

wareagle

War Eagle
Hickory, NC
It is the mechanic's rebuttal where he rambles on about how parts were interchanged between years, or something like that... You should have read some of the chit that guy put in his rebuttal to the BBB... I replied and contradicted everything he said, while also mentioning he cussed my wife out first on the phone, then me. Also mentioned that he said he comes to NC all the time and he will come up here and whip my *** and that it wasn't a threat but a promise.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
hahaha tell him to come on down and meet you and Ben in a dark alley lmao

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I know I've said I don't fight other people's battles, but I could make an exception this time and take a cruise out to Hickory.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Is there a link to this on the BBB site?

wareagle

War Eagle
Hickory, NC
Here is what he was talking about that got Bill a going.

......"at that time we had received the second steering column from Obsolete Ford.com and it was wrong. at that time Obsolete Ford said something about this truck and its parts don't match and we had to seek yet another vendor for steering tube in which we found out this vendor handles vendor tubes for first vendor and said if neither of first tubes did not fit there was another tube for a 1967 Ford P/U, but it was totally discontinued so we had to send to a machinist to have his original repaired as best as it could be and it actually exceeded our expectations. So we put column together as best we could do to some worn out parts not being available and customer not understanding he is the owner of a truck build during a time in our country where there were not a lot of control with manufacturers on what year parts were put on what year vehicle and this vehicle was no exception for mixed up parts according to all vendors we spent countless efforts speaking to.

He also mentioned that a problem arose before teardown with the fact that the transmission was damaged due to a broken shift column causing customer to not be able to properly operate the 3 speed column shift "F85-N" transmission Warner Gear. This is a must fix or transmission repair will be pointless as grinding of gears will occur.

wareagle

War Eagle
Hickory, NC
I know I've said I don't fight other people's battles, but I could make an exception this time and take a cruise out to Hickory.

Well, I have a Glock .40 model 23 in the apartment now, so if he comes up and decides to follow thru on his threat, I'll be prepared...

Bill phoned me right after something happened but I thought it was on the other site not this one.

It is no secret Bill dislikes stupid (More than I do) and sees it constantly.

Bill has become a product of his environment like most people do.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
That thread is in the lounge backroom and only those with "fanatic" status will be able to see the link

And yes Bill had issues with that thread which turned into a discussion which apparently ended with him deciding not to return to the site, at least he hasn't posted again since then.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Man that sucks. Bill has a lot of good info.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts