Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Body Lift ORDERED!

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
WOOHOO!!! Sooooo I finally did it. Just placed my order for a PA 3" Body Lift and gap guards! WOOHOO!! Now to shop for 33" rubbers! :nana: :nana: :nana:

TazDevil07

Thanks...gonna be a lil wait. Install doesn't happen until the 25th.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
WOOHOO!!! Sooooo I finally did it. Just placed my order for a PA 3" Body Lift and gap guards! WOOHOO!! :

Sweet Brenda. Do you need any bumper or radiator relocators?

Now to shop for 33" rubbers! :nana: :nana: :nana:

I think I have some in my night stand...nevermind. Any tires trip your trigger yet?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^I hate you...

TazDevil07

Sweet Brenda. Do you need any bumper or radiator relocators?

I think I have some in my night stand...nevermind. Any tires trip your trigger yet?

As far as I know, it the relocators come in the kit. Several of my Ranger buds have used the PA kit and said it has everything, minus the gap guards, that was extra.

I like Mickey Thompson Baja Claw but not sure how that would be for a daily driver. I'm looking for an aggressive look. I'm gonna window shop and see what I can come up with.

Other thing is I'm thinking I want black walls out, what do you think?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
The claws...look cool, have pretty good tire wear and road manners. That's if you're talking the radial though. However, not too good in the offroad scene...a huge tendency to clog up...unless you cut 'em...but then they're not DOT approved.

Edit...oh yeah, I've always like white walls out...but once you get above a 33...they're not out there. So my vote is white wall out.

Last edited:

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
My PA kit came with the relocators for the radiator shroud and the bumper brackets.

I prefer my tires with the black wall out.

TazDevil07

I must've been sleeping.So you've decided to keep the Ranger?

Yup, that F'er was not worth the $$$. Needed too much work. Plus I'm not going to find a used truck in as good condition as my Ranger. I guess the reality is I chose him awhile back and now he's made it so I can't choose anything else. 'smiliecrazy'

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Yup, that F'er was not worth the $$$. Needed too much work. Plus I'm not going to find a used truck in as good condition as my Ranger. I guess the reality is I chose him awhile back and now he's made it so I can't choose anything else. 'smiliecrazy'

That's good to hear.I like the Ranger better anyway.lol.

TazDevil07

ME TOO!! I'm not going to be able to sleep the night before! haha

TazDevil07

It gets installed on the 25th. I won't have new tires by then but I can post lift pics after that.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts