Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

bought a truck!!

after some searching and saving i found a truck that i was able to purchase. found on craigslist, i contacted the seller and made a deal. paid for it today so i got to wait for funds to clear and 6-8 weeks delivery.

anyways
photo.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

so its a 460, c6, dana 60 and 44 front, interior is rough as is the body but its rust free.
supercabs were not available in Australia so it will be a unique truck here, plus i will make my money back on engine box and diffs if i wanted to, wait and see

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's sweet man...a good rig for anybody to have...you'll be the talk of the town for sure.

Congrats Andy. What are your plans ? Your going to sell part of it ?

I honestly don't know? As far as originality goes they are worth nothing here. The cab, bed and front panels are rare in good condition especially with those trims so they are my main concern. I know you purist guys will hate this but I want the body, bed and front on a 99-02 super duty chassis with a 7.3 diesel engine.
I don't know what I will do but 460 worth 2k with c6 and transfer, diffs 1k and wheels 1k so it's worth considering?

Fellro

Staff member
That's rough? Fix some dents and good to go... Rough around here is much much worse than that... Nice find and deal!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Thanks guys, hope I can get it looking as good as you guys trucks

Doug is in the process of scanning/uploading the original Ford manual...so there will be some good info there for you.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That's Awesome!!! Thanks so much guys

You should have a look at the whole subforum, there is lots of 100% Ford info there and it's been added to often.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts