Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bout TIME!

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
We started this site to keep friends together and to have a place to share knowledge and ideas about the trucks we love. We want to provide a comfortable place for everyone to share their knowledge and ideas with each other without worry of being treated unfairly or looked down upon for not being the most mechanically inclined.

We only have a few rules and they are basically No site bashing and No bashing of other members. We know we are not the only Ford site out there and that we are not the biggest (yet!). We don't look down on anyone for being a member of another site and we never will. We hope that our members would help any other Ford owner with a problem no matter the name of the site they're on.

Our site gets viewed by alot of people and we all know that. Not just other sites but potential new members too. So we try to keep our focus on what we're here for and that's Ford Trucks and great friendships.

We really appreciate everyone that has become a member of our site. If it wasn't for all the great members we have this site wouldn't be much of anything.

If any member has a question, comment, or problem with anything about our site they can always feel free to contact myself or any other admin. We enjoy hearing from other members and take everyones comments and suggestions to heart.

I will continue to enjoy using your site until there is a huge banner at the top of it saying:

All the hottest 2009 F150 Information!

...exciting and all, but i'll go to the 2009 f150 section if i'm interested. ...and i don't need it to be there for an entire month. a little link saying "2009 f150 information updated" would have been fine - but leaving giant yellow text at the top of the screen, just looking for views/clicks ....annoying

</end of rant>

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I will continue to enjoy using your site until there is a huge banner at the top of it saying:

All the hottest 2009 F150 Information!

...exciting and all, but i'll go to the 2009 f150 section if i'm interested. ...and i don't need it to be there for an entire month. a little link saying "2009 f150 information updated" would have been fine - but leaving giant yellow text at the top of the screen, just looking for views/clicks ....annoying

</end of rant>

[confused] A little confused with that one but if anyone sees something we need or don't need feel free to let it be know. I know we keep saying it but we really do appreciate everyones feedback. Positive or negative. YelloThumbUp

We are making a few changes, maybe you caught us in the middle of something.

no, "other site" has had this annoying banner at the top of the page for far too long. it's annoying.

i was thanking you for not doing that.

Michigan
Yea and if you go into that section its nothing but a huge fight, they cant hold a civil conversation, especially without bring up toyota! Its crazy...

hey it is what it is!!!sent you a e mail-I may get the shit kicked out of me on sunday after I tell the maryland chapter about the shit ass site the represent-hey won't be the 1st time-and I guarantee they will know I was there-hell yes I'm going to the Maryland chapter meeting-with the printed copy in hand-let them see what assholes are running the show-might be time for a change over on the dark side!! hope they read this also!!!they can #$%^&$#@#%^&** and some more!!!

Hey JR: Do me a favor and share some e-mails that I have gotten from them with your chapter. I just got another one....these guys just keep getting better!!!!

"Look... I am annoyed. This e-mail was sent to you in-confidence, and that confidence (I was hoping) would have been trusted.
Yet its posted on FTF?
And you haven't given me a response...

I will be honest, I find such an approach disparaging in that the trust in which I had enlisted in you was broken.

Fred"

EDIT: Also, I saw your "exit thread" over there. Good for you!

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Looks like the team (probably Fred) over there decided they don't want me around, probably because I shared those e-mails, my account functioned fine until then - other than the PM function. I now seem to have an IP ban. Oh well...I can come up with accounts quicker than they can ban me. Catch me if you can Fred!!

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts