Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Built Not Bought ..... My Build Pics

bucks77ford

We will Rise Again
That one creative and nice build you have there. Really makes a different look about these trucks.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Looks really good. Any particular reason you did the sheetmetal in the bed the way you did instead of it just being straight across the top?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Cool. I was wondering because it did look unique. Great job.

OK guys ....It's round 2 on my build. She's gonna get painted soon. I have made a few more mods like shaving the cowl, the driprails and I have done some work to the cab floor. I hope to have her sprayed and put back together by next spring.... Here's a few pics

23k45c3.jpg

t7ygcm.jpg

166j6e9.jpg

wixb2d.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
As stated before, it looks like a work of passion...looks good. And what are you planning on spraying it down with? Gonna go with an acutal color or keep the ratrod patina look?

As stated before, it looks like a work of passion...looks good. And what are you planning on spraying it down with? Gonna go with an acutal color or keep the ratrod patina look?

No i am going to take it to a local custom shop for spraying... That way it will be perfect. She'll likely be a trailer Queen after that. At least for a while. I don't know which direction to go as far as color. I am leaning towards a blue wih grey interior but I don't know. I thought abot a buckskin interior..Haven't made up my mind

Here's what I decided to go with. I had a truck when I was a teenager that I painted the old skool scallops on. I like em. This isn't the best rendering in the world but you get the idea.

2mpda3s.jpg

One slick lookin' rig ya got there. I'm not a lowrider fan myself, but I can appreciate some hard work and skill...you have both in that truck - GREAT JOB :)

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
nice work man .... who makes them wheels and what are thay called? thanks

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts