Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Built outside the box

Watchdog7

Guarding the Gates
Whoah, dude. How did you make the truck's box like that?

Nice truck! Just needs some paint!

This is where I am at now! haven't posted in a while. So here she is PROJECT BAD ATTITUDE!
n1xo4g.jpg

I've always wondered what a slammed 73-79 would look like and I like it. I'm into making trucks your own if that being keeping it totally original or in your case extreme modification. As long as you keep it Ford powered. I stopped watching trucks when they dropped a 350 into a F-100. Can't wait to see it finished.

martin0605

I bleed BLUE!!!
That truck is awesome flatout!!!
I have a 75 longbed that I want to cut down to a shortbed and do something similar to yours,but more of NASCAR themed.
So what kind of clip did you use? Looks like off a crown vic or ltd?
I also have a 78 shortbed 4x4 that I plan on restomoding also,maybe all original,because its numbers matching. Motor,trans,transfercase,front and rear ends all go to this truck.The cab and doghouse. They need some work though,and after being laid off last year,I'm just breakin even on finances,so the will be a while before I get started.Also planning a wedding for next fall,so that is goin to take away from them,but she is agood one.
Sorry for ramblin on,haven't been on here in a while.smilieFordlogo

Are you planning to attend any Fun Ford weekends? There is one in Bowling Green Ky. Oct 1-3. i plan on going.
I just looked at your build thread and noticed you are still on i-beams,my bad!!

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts