Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Cadillac tailights in our dents

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
anybody got any pics of some caddy taillights in a dentside? i cant find any anywere

thanks

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Probably a good reason you cant find them anywhere...

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
i was over at a buddys shop other day , and he was talkin about it wud look cool , and i told him it wud look like crap

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
What kind of Caddy tail lights are we talking about? You looking at the LED's like in a newer Escalade?

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
naw , the old skinny long ones..... all it wud be like is a skinny version of our stock ones

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
got it off google images :D ....sorry ..... like i said in my original post the stocks look way better

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
I've always been afraid that putting GM parts on my Ford might make it start acting like a GM

true that lol..... its gettin were u see alot of trucks runnin around with them caddy taillights , specially lowered trucks

that might work but i would hate the price you would probebly pay at the dealer for a set of those too bad the after market light makers woudnt make an led set up like say clear with chrome for these dents the closest thing i got for cool/safty was installing a set of 2x6 hd truck lights in mine they work good very bright but stock looking i seen the clear ones on ebay with the red bulbs and to me they looked pink

https://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?SiteID=215005

A brand new set from -->Ford<-- was about 44 bucks shipping and all.
($12 shipping!)

A neighbor kid painted mine with Wimbledon White lacquer, well at least
the color was right! LOL :) Also the ones he painted were Chinese so no
real loss other than they were brand new.

Sold as E-series tail light assemblies...
D5UZ-13405-A -Right
D5UZ-13404-A -Left

"E4UB-13405-AA" is the engineering number for the right one.
"E4UB-13404-AA" etc for the left one.

Alvin in AZ

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts