Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chat

Michigan
Im still thinkin this forum needs a live chat option like the other ones im on.

We never discuss anything truck wise, and its a great way to just shoot the chit and get to know everyone better. All around good fun. No? smilietease

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
It would be nice, but I'm not sure if it would add to the expense here. We're still pretty small, comparitivly speaking.

msb71

Virginia Chapter Leader
Hampton,VA
its a great way to just shoot the chit and get to know everyone better. All around good fun. No? smilietease

Not sure if I want to know anymore about Tony and Todd. LOL J/K , sounds like a great idea to me.

Michigan
Yep i gotcha, plus im sure there are fees involved, and since you guys dont offer a yearly membership (yet) i can understand. Just when this site does grow even more, u know that i still think chat is a good idea. Its definatly a pretty cool addon.

Believe it or not, it is still too early to open a "live Chat". There needs to be sufficient activity in the boards for the bots and spiders to catch and categorize us. That action is what determines our Googleness (rating in google). Live chat doesn't get tracked by spiders unless you log it in a searchable page, and we value your privacy too much to do that.
It will come, though, as the powers that hold bandwidth allow.

Dang it's good to see your lightbulb lit up again Tom.

Hope your feelin better each day.
Thanks, Aaron.

I can say with unabashed sincerity, you guys here have been better friends to me than anyone I've known before.

Nice to see you too. I think I have your phone number tucked away somewhere.

Thanks ol bud... got it and copied it. I'll be a bit more able to "CALL" after tuesday, lol...

For me I think right now it would redundant,.

I have IM,Skype,Facebook, and others to use if someone wants to type chat or speak chat.

Ya I know,these days I can't even get a cyber date.

I think fate is dealing me a blow from all the action I had in my 20's & 30's ;)

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
that's why i have a cell phone. I can do all this, forums, chat, email, im, talk, etc and it's not some expensive monthly plan either. it's prepaid so i can't mess up too bad! got one with a keyboard and everything... I'll be ur friend dennis!

Last edited:
Thanks Connie, I already thought you were ;)

Jokingly.... When I worked my job of 12-18 hours a day , I used to have a Dollar a Month Friendship club when I paid people a dollar a month to be my friend as I never had the time to meet people.

D

I like it! Chats are always fun on sites like theses.

1973 F-100 4x4

'77 F-250 Custom 4x4
Live Chat would be nice.......

Live chat would be nice, especially for those of us those are unfortunant enough to live in a small town full o' chevy lovers, like the one I live in!!:headbang:
Still, it's kinda fun bein' different!smilietease

Ford Truck Articles