Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Cholecsystectomy.......

I know there won't be much of a scar. Just trying to recruit people into our club.

Sorry that I blew your recruitment. I was trying to make sure he was not scared of a huge scar. Some people are more worried about that than I am.

Only the doctors, nurses, and myself will ever see all of mine. Not an issue for me.

Im not scared of scars, from this I will end up with 4 small ones. I look at myself in the mirror every morning and personally think that a scar may be an improvement:nana:

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Good luck, my wife had hers before I met her so she has a nice scar from taking her gall bladder out.

ameritaz3038

New York Chapter Leader
good luck keep us posted.
just a note it is a rather short procedure(time wise). Missy had hers done in February, and has been doing great since. She is going to pm you to chat with you , and tell of her experience from this.

Edit: as per Missy's request, here is what the locations of scars will be.

Attachments

• phpwR3P9EPM.jpg
Last edited:

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
after you have the surgery you don't have to worry about gaining weight because you end up only renting the food if you know what I mean lol and you have to be near a bathroom after you get done eating lol.

Thanks Mike and Missy, I am going to see if they can suck out 75 pounds while they are in there LOL. My wife had hers done just after my little girl was born so I know all about the renting food issue, she lost 50 pounds after, so I figure if the take out an extra 75 pounds and I lose another 50 after, I will finally know what its like to be skinny. (will probably look funny too)

after you have the surgery you don't have to worry about gaining weight because you end up only renting the food if you know what I mean lol and you have to be near a bathroom after you get done eating lol.

Thanks Mike and Missy, I am going to see if they can suck out 75 pounds while they are in there LOL. My wife had hers done just after my little girl was born so I know all about the renting food issue, she lost 50 pounds after, so I figure if the take out an extra 75 pounds and I lose another 50 after, I will finally know what its like to be skinny. (will probably look funny too)

Hmm...maybe I should have let them remove mine while they were digging around in there the anyway (kidney transplant). I had the symptoms Missy mentioned anyway. I could certainly stand to lose some weight!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Everything turned out ok. I am back at home waiting on Stephanie to come back with my meds than I will be going to bed for a while. Goodnight everyone.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
my buddy i go to tech with, got real sick and they had to remove his gal bladder, but the laramie hospital sucks so bad, they left a scapel in him and had to do it twice

Maybe when you wake up you will discover they gave you a complimentary penile implant...smiliestirthepot

I can assure you they did not. I knew that before leaving the hospital though, have to pee and walk before you go. It was nice to think about them doing that right before they knocked me out but it didnt happen.

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
He i've had mine taken out and I feel better now then I ever did with that little green bastard in me mine was pretty far gone doc told me that if I had waited year or so I would have gotten cancer.

Ford Truck Articles