Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

craigslist postings

The red gt had one minor bit of cosmetic damage. To be honest I loved everything about the red, but wished it was yellow!

Find a yellow GT with a 5 speed, you will be very, very happy. YelloThumbUp

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
1992 f150 106,000 miles regular cab 2wd - $2100
little different looking, but i kinda like it
3of3p13l3ZZZZZZZZZ9613c2e60ee70db11b2.jpg

EDIT: mods/admins - is there any way to have posts in a thread "roll off". craigslist deletes the postings after 30 days, and ebay does after some point too. no point in us hanging onto broken links. 30 days seems a little abrupt, but even deleting posts after 3-6 months would be fine. any thoughts on that?

Last edited:

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
We can delete posts as you see fit. There is no built in way to do it automatically. Would you like the thread cleaned up a bit?

We can delete posts as you see fit. There is no built in way to do it automatically. Would you like the thread cleaned up a bit?
seems useful to me, but might give others a shot to say otherwise. i could see where it would semi-useful to what stuff was selling for (even picture-less) so many months/years ago. otherwise - delete them.

the threads lately i've been trying to provide a title and little description with the price, instead of just a link. so those still have some value - maybe?!?

either way, not a big deal to me. i just don't see needing a 40 page thread in a year when all we can really talk about is the last 2 or 3 pages.

Ford Truck Articles