Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Dents Dents Everywhere

Today was a good day, I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere in Labrador (Canada) So all the dents that used to be around have pretty well dried up. Today i got a lead on up that was on a logging road in the woods after 1/2 hour walk on a snowmobile trail i found it, Interior is stripped door gone but the bed hood and fenders seem to be in good condition, i will be goin back tomorrow with a shovel and tool set to strip off what can be removed now. Also a guy messaged me on facebook and told me he has a 78 extended cab at his cabin the the body is good on but the motor burn alot of oil and that i could have the truck for free. So do the doors off the crew cabs fit the single cabs or are they different sizes??? as the passenger door on my single cab got a MAJOR dent and is pretty well F*cked?????? Also what other body panels will / will not fit

Thanks My dad told me the doors on the extended cabs were different sizes i couldnt see them being different sizes. As for the Bed i not goin to get the 78 until the spring so i am goin to seewhat one is in better condition and i will let you know what area you live in because shipping from Labrador is EXPENSIVE

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sweet...with the exception of cab extensions with the SC's and CC's, everything will swap between 73 and 79's...with maybe a little fab work or drilling.

Yea just bought a new 18v dewalt drill i am sure it wont mind gettin the use hahaha

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts