Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

DYNO Results!!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Ok, finally got to Dyno the beast. Didn't have the new turbo yet, but now I'll get to see what a difference a 64MM non-VGT will make along with my other mods. Anyway, here's the results.

Run #1: #2 ONLY
484.2 HP 960 Ft-Lbs Torque

Run #2: #2 & NOS
586.8 HP 1186 Ft-Lbs Torque

Run #3: #2 & NOS Again
581.4HP 1204 Ft-Lbs Torque

By the third pull, she was hitting 1800* EGT too. We'll see in about three to four weeks what the new Turbo does for her.

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
congrats man on the big numbers.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
impressive numbers. Have you been to the track lately?
Got the dyno results at Rogersville Saturday, but didn't run it. #1 Cost $50 to enter the diesels event. #2 She gets well over 2K* before the end of the 1/4 mile. 1250* is redline. :) Don't want to utilize the spare this early in the game. Soon as the new turbo is installed, the EGT's should go down, I should get another 60-90HP or better, more torque and some new time slips. :)

They have a dyno there at the track? How much does it cost for the 3 runs?

You probably won't know this, but is there a gas station (not diesel) near there that has 93 octane?

I couldn't find 93 anywhere around springfield last year when I wanted it. :(

Last edited:
holy batcrap robin. i bet the last run is more than my truck and van together... hell the 1st run

holy batcrap robin. i bet the last run is more than my truck and van together... hell the 1st run

I think that applies to me too. confused

207 HP (factory ratings) 7 years ago plus 165 HP 51 years ago...Yes...definately more HP that I have total.

And he does that without burning a drop of gas. 'hah'

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
They have a dyno there at the track? How much does it cost for the 3 runs?
They brought one in for the event. It was $55 for three runs.

Blue Goose said:
I'll bet she was a blow'in some black smoke!! Ya got any pictures from the deal?
Ah, yeah, there was a bit. lol Enough to make several people take a few, well several, steps back.
No, sorry, no pics. I was inside controlling the NOS and watching the gauges.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts