Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Electrical Issue

I have a 2001 E350 cargo van. when I got it the blower motor would only run in the high speed position. After about 9 months it stopped working altogether. I use the site Alldata for reference, which incidentally is the same site all my local ford dealers use for reference as well. According to what I was able to diagnose with the help of the site and circuit testing, it seems to be telling me the primary circuit that powers the relay ( circuit 37 ) has no current. being that it is a fused link circuit I am assuming the fusible link must be burned out, I however have no idea where to find the links on the vehicle. I first had tried simply replacing the cheap parts like the resistor, relay, the speed control switch in the dash to no avail. the only thing I havent replaced is the motor itself. Anyone that can offer anymore insight or tell me if I am on the right track with this issue will be appreciated. It's going to be hot soon and I am hoping I can have it working before I really need the AC. The only other component that I havent replaced is the selector switch in the dash in addition to the blower motor itself

Electrical Problem

I'm Having A Similar Problem With My 2000 F250 Sd. I Only Have High Speed. I Replaced The Resistor And Switch In Dash. Still Only High Speed. I Can't Seem To Find A Good Electrical Diagram For This Truck. Do You Know If There Is A Relay For The Lower Speeds? You Mention A Fusible Link. Is There One? You Posted This A While Ago, So I'm Hoping You Got It Figured Out By Now.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts