Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Engine Swap...wanna help

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey fellas...gonna be swapping out the 351M in the Bronco for a 400 sometime in the next few weeks. Was just looking to see if anyone wanted to meet up and lend a helping hand. If you do, just lemme know, I'll supply the food and beer. I live in Salisbury, so if it's not too far from ya, come on over.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
C'mon then Tex...the more hands workin on it...the sooner it'll get in there. However, I'm not paying for your gas money.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Salisbury isnt to far from me.When you planning on doing it?If I can I will try to help some.

Well...the engine should be in my driveway tomorrow or Tuesday, and then if there's a bunch of guys that has a best weekend, then I'll go home then. Considering I don't have classes Friday or Monday, I can go home whenever I need to. But I'm thinking some time in the next month.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Well if you ain't payin for gas, I guess I'll have to bow out!!!

I'll be there in spirit though!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks Biff...that really does mean alot.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Thanks Biff...that really does mean alot.

Every time you bust a knuckle I'll be there!!!

You can hate me if you want!!!

A lot of people do!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
If you was doing it in the parking lot over here in Knoxville, I'd try to come help.. but I don't wanna drive 4 hours...

Hey, I could go home with you for the weekend.. :nana:

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I'll tell ya what...you come up, I'll give you the long block.

HAHAHAHA...and if a bolt is seized I'll promise to curse your name.

Hey, when I tore down my 5 liter block I hit everything with PB Blaster and only broke one bolt!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If you was doing it in the parking lot over here in Knoxville, I'd try to come help.. but I don't wanna drive 4 hours...

Hey, I could go home with you for the weekend.. :nana:

If your parents don't care, that could probably be arranged.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Hey, when I tore down my 5 liter block I hit everything with PB Blaster and only broke one bolt!!!

PB is the penetrater from the gods...I swear by that stuff...and if I need something a little stronger, I bust out the Liquid Wrench. But yeah, everything will probably get a good 12-14 hour soak of PB.

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
ill help if you pay a plane ticket :p lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts