Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Entertaining thoughts in my head about dress up for the cc

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
Okay, so I'm thinking of cosmetics for the 96 crew cab, any suggestions on what I should get? ( grill, lights, etc.)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'm a big fan of changing the wheels....have you thought about that?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Cab lights...step bars...rims...tinted windows.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Visor, small lift.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
Iv got 5% vis. Tint all the way around, and pacer rims, drilling a hole in my roof for cab lights kinda makes me a little un easy, especially if I turn out not liking it, I thought about smoking my tail lights, and I ordered some sweet nerd bars today, I don't really see a point in a lift, it's not 4x4, but I'll deff post pics.... I spent most this morning at truck shops and shpping online

primetime

sawmill slave
Ok, since you have tint, wheels, it`s not 4x4, and you don`t want to drill, may I suggest some Dee Zee Hi Luster bed rail caps, a tonneau cover, and a billet grill? I`ve always thought that stuff added to, not distracted from these trucks oe lines.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
I do want some chrome bed rails, no tonneau cover... I use my truck bed frequently..I'm thinking of some halo headlights w a billet grill mustang style 7.5 badges and I'm gonna finish my camo trim job interior and exterior (y'all should expect pics soon from that btw)

Ford Truck Articles