Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

error message(s) when uploading photos to Gallery

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/jpegtran) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/customer/www/fordtruckfanatics.com:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/customer/www/fordtruckfanatics.com/public_html/gallery/image-inc.php on line 557

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/customer/www/fordtruckfanatics.com/public_html/gallery/forums/vb3.php on line 32

I keep getting the above error message when trying to "process" uploaded photos. I have to return to the uploaded photos as many as 4 times before the website finally processes and accepts the photos. Is the problem on my end or the website's end?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
When I upload in the 6 pic max batch...I usually get 1 or 2 pics that get hung up with the same error message. I can never get it to upload the problem pics.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I get it the odd time Doug and it doesn't seem to make any difference as to the quantity of pics, but it occurs most when large picture files are being submitted.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I get it the odd time Doug and it doesn't seem to make any difference as to the quantity of pics, but it occurs most when large picture files are being submitted.

I'm trying to upload some more scans of the shop manual(5 at a time). Haven't had this much trouble before. I'll try some more tonight and see how it goes. Took me three hours this morning to upload 91 scans.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
That sounds like something is screwy alright.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Doug do the file names of the photos have any symbols or strange characters in them or are they strictly letters and numbers?

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Chris,

I am using the default title for each photo, such as IMG001, etc. I have had very few problems using the same process to upload about 2000 pages of repair manual, until now. Nothing new on my end has been done or changed.

The problem is not consistent, either. Sometimes the photos will upload without a hitch, and other times I have to repaeat the process 4 times to get the photos to upload?

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I uploaded about 70 scans this morning in about an hour(normal time for me) with no problems or hangups. If anybody did anything, Thank you. If not, guess I just had a bad night the other night.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts