Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FragTek's on board!

Hey all, just wanted to stop by and say "Hey!".

I pulled the link for this site from FghtinIrshNvrDi's sig @ XtremeSystems.com. Nice place you have here!

I do love Ford trucks, more than any other vehicle on the road. Unfortunately I currently do not own one :( Due to high gas prices, and the distance I have to drive every day (120 miles round trip, 4 hours / day) to and from work I can't afford to own one. Thus, I bought a Honda Civic which gets 38mpg. I am thinking about getting another Bronco to keep in the driveway and work on, and just use during hunting season. I've seen some nice early 90's full size Bronco's for pretty cheap which looked to be in excellent condition. I'll keep you posted on how that goes :).

As far as the Civic goes, I had to add my own personal "redneck touch" to make it better fit in with a Ford truck owning crowd... see pic below.

fragtek_rytwng.jpg

Note that this pic is a bit outdated... I have added one more sticker directly above the license plate on the black plastic strip that says "Happiness is a belt-fed weapon." I think I like that one the most :)

Anyhow, howdy yall, I'm sure I'll be around checking stuff out!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Hey FragTeK! Glad to see you made it over! BTW, I'm FghtinIrshNvrDi. YelloThumbUp

Stick around, I think you'll find this place starts to grow on you... :)

Welcome. There's a lot of good folks here to get to know.

Ryan

Thanks yall, I plan on stickin' around. And now you're making me yearn for another Ford. Damn youz all! ;)

Recommendations as to which Ford's I should be lookin' at for an inexpensive, moddable, liftable, break through anything, gotta get to my massive big game kill before the sun goes down truck?

We're gonna get along just fine :rofl:
welcome! Make yourself at home!

Thanks guys!

I also do a bit of gfx and web development stuff so let me know if you need your services.

Ryan, you mind if I play around a bit with a new page header for you? Something a bit more "flashy" perhaps? Just curious :)

You must be able to tell I'm bored at work today! Expense reports done, new range cases opened, emails replied too, just waiting for 3:30 to come now!

Thx 6L!

Ryan: I'll be awaiting ur PM. I'll see if maybe I can't come up with something this afternoon once I get home from work.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts