Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Fresh Meat!

Michigan
Hey Ya'll, Some of you might know me as "THE KING" HEHE! I have a 95 bronco thats in great shape now that shes all fixed up, looking to get another project for the sand dunes in michigan. Im 18 years old and almost 19. 21 is the age i cant wait for..... I like to GO FAST, Mud bog, do anything crazy, work on my junk as well as my friends. All in All im here to have fun! Look forward to talkin with you all. :wavey:

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome to the site! Post up, post often!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Mike glad you made it! :D

I won't be posting much on the 'other site' anymore. They banned me for a week and I'm sick of their crap so this is home now :)

Michigan
I won't be posting much on the 'other site' anymore. They banned me for a week and I'm sick of their crap so this is home now
Yea i just got a Email from JR, this seams like a nice place to call home as well lol

Michigan
missed ya buddy lol, those jerks i tell ya.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Michigan
Yea no joke hahaha! I was sick of theyre attitudes, there are a ton of great guys over there but you cant hold a good conversation with them! Especially after i got a pm from a new member that had like 2 post that told me my sig was to big. Some things today as well that made me mad. Glad JR gave me the link!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Yea no joke hahaha! I was sick of theyre attitudes, there are a ton of great guys over there but you cant hold a good conversation with them! Especially after i got a pm from a new member that had like 2 post that told me my sig was to big. Some things today as well that made me mad. Glad JR gave me the link!

Sounds like a classic case of sig envy ;)

Gunner

Michigan
Hey thanks everyone

hey everyone! im from "the other site" too. i made a thread about boycotting it for banning skandocious and it got me banned! i've been here for a half hour now and its starting to feel like home. it's great to see all the familar faces.

Michigan
lmao nice man

FRESH Meat.....? ! ? ! ?

....ooooooOOOOO-K ! ! !.......Lock'd the WARN's.....push'd the button for 4x4.........then, they FINALLY open'd I-90 for out here from the Avalanch's of SNOW & soooooo, I just pLoW'd my way thru and made the "JUMP" from Thar 2 >>> HERE <<< ! ! ! :wavey: . . . . . gzzzzzzz, :redface: like the title states, REEEEEEAllly feel like FreshMeat4Here, :slap: gotta start all over with the posting's .....{LOL}.........'biteme' . . . . . .anyWHO, " HEY ! ! " to you all . . . . .

mr. Charles

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
....ooooooOOOOO-K ! ! !.......Lock'd the WARN's.....push'd the button for 4x4.........then, they FINALLY open'd I-90 for out here from the Avalanch's of SNOW & soooooo, I just pLoW'd my way thru and made the "JUMP" from Thar 2 >>> HERE <<< ! ! ! :wavey: . . . . . gzzzzzzz, :redface: like the title states, REEEEEEAllly feel like FreshMeat4Here, :slap: gotta start all over with the posting's .....{LOL}.........'biteme' . . . . . .anyWHO, " HEY ! ! " to you all . . . . .

mr. Charles

Hahahahah glad you made it Charles! Don't worry bout the post count thing. On this site it's real easy to rack 'em up quick. Look at me, not half a year and I'm over 2 thousand smilietease

Welcome brother, glad to have you wish us.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Hi "KIng " I Welcome . It lost OH I guess u knew that.

........LOLOL.......thx Chris..........gzzzzzz:drop: .......1 posting's........i AM a Neeeeew_B. . . . .[again] . . .. . . 'smiliedoh' :headbang:

mr. Charles

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts