Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF gear

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
In the past some members have asked about getting some FTF gear. We have talked about it but never really did anything with it. We finally put together a shop on cafepress to see where exactly the interest level is. Here is the link.

http://www.cafepress.com/FTFanatic

We would like to hear some feedback so we can see what direction we want to take this.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sweet...it's about time...haha. I like that have you some big boy sizes too. I'd really like to see that 'fitted' shirt design as a 'value' shirt design so I can fit in it.

On edit...about the designs...I like the idea of having front and back graphics/text. Either small FTF logo on the breast and website across the shoulders on the back...or website on the chest and big ol logo on the back. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Very cool! I'm liking the long sleeve shirt.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Sweet...it's about time...haha. I like that have you some big boy sizes too. I'd really like to see that 'fitted' shirt design as a 'value' shirt design so I can fit in it.

On edit...about the designs...I like the idea of having front and back graphics/text. Either small FTF logo on the breast and website across the shoulders on the back...or website on the chest and big ol logo on the back. Just my 2 cents.

a little limited at this time on some of the stuff we can do. I added a reg. white t-shirt with the same design as the fitted.

also the more stuff you add to the shirts the higher the price goes up.

this is all kind of preliminary. If there is interest we can always add some different designs or even see what other directions we might be able to take this.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Very nice. I would be interested in a base ball type hat too

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Is it possible to get any 'tall' sizes??? Typically, if a shirt isn't a tall, it looks like I'm wearing a tube top. If it added a few bucks to the price, I wouldn't mind. Is this a make to order ordeal, or is inventory held somewhere???

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
cafepress is usually make to order and sizes are one thing we really don't have control on. I think the regular white t-shirt is the only one with a tall size option.

Great idea Scott - just thinking aloud here .... is there any way you could upload more designs to cafepress and then the members can pick and choose what they wouldl like on the t shirt.
It may even be possible that members might like to have a photo of their truck on the back side of the shirt with a ftf logo on the front ..... or vice versa if cafepress and FTF rules allow it.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
it really pretty basic. In the basic shop you can only have one of each type of shirt, I couldn't add another long sleeve t-shirt without removing the current one. You have more options if you pay to have the premium shop but at this point that isn't really an option.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
here is another option

FTF1.JPG

It would have the sites web address across the back shoulder.

If I get them done at a local shop the price per shirt would be cheaper but I would have to get the shipping all figured out. I'm thinking a standard size shirt (s-xl) with shipping would probably be around $17-$20 but would need to double check that.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Personally I don't think $25 for a t-shirt is out of order, but then I am basing it on living up here and buying mainly Harley shirts :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I think the prices are very fair...but really, A/T tread pattern??? Couldn't we at least get an M/T or Swamper??? HAHA...just ball busting.

So these shirts are actually for sale, right???

I like it Scott - now about shipping out to here ....

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
added another design to cafepress.

still working on all of this so for the time being cafepress is the only current option. I'm trying to find a way to get the price down so it's more affordable for everyone.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Asked wifey to get me the long sleeve for a gift.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts