Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF gear

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
The new shirt Scott posted is sweeeeet. Buy it guys.

Ryan

For the $22.00 price .you should be able to have a silksreen of a 6 colour with a large graphic on the front or back.

I would talk to them about that.

I have T-shirts with a more intricate design for $15.00 CDN on a FOTL Quality T-****

You should be able to get that out of them

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Now I wish I had a close up.....but boy do I love how this shirt looks and feels!

Very good quality and have gotten a few compliments on it when wearing it yesterday and people hardly comment on t-shirts.

2012-08-12_11-43-24_417.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Scott, here's a closer picture of this shirt. The quality was better than I had expected. It has a soft kinda "bed sheet" feel to it....hard to explain, but it's one of the most comfortable T's I own....it's not like the normal cotton tshirts you normally buy, which are ok, but they don't feel like THIS!

Anyways, trying to give you fellas some feedback.....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FEEL OF THIS SHIRT and will become one of my favorites to wear just because of the quality.

2012-08-15_03-00-13_333.jpg

BuzzGun79

Nov.TOTM 2012 / 2012 TOTY
Hi Guys,heres my 2 cents for what its worth,How about a Vinal Sticker with the FTF logo with the website address at the bottom that we could put on the rear window of our rigs to show our support.Big and small stickers should be available.I can see it now a nice size Vinal sticker in White on the middle of my rigs rear window.It sure would be seen...Bumper stickers are ok for factory type bumpers,but dont look good on tubular & some of the other types of after market bumpers imo

Last edited:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Hi Guys,heres my 2 cents for what its worth,How about a Vinal Sticker with the FTF logo with the website address at the bottom that we could put on the rear window of our rigs to show our support.Big and small stickers should be available.I can see it now a nice size Vinal sticker in White on the middle of my rigs rear window.It sure would be seen...Bumper stickers are ok for factory type bumpers,but dont look good on tubular & after market bumpers imo

We have some, just not on cafe press. Where to find....I'll need to look for the thread.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
rear_view_mirror_2.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
IMG00156-20110704-1129.jpg
[/QUOTE]

BuzzGun79

LOL Ken....your pretty effiecient.can someone pm me with details of where to order along with the cost.Thanks!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
LOL Ken....your pretty effiecient.can someone pm me with details of where to order along with the cost.Thanks!

Well, the sticker in that pic happens to be on my bumpside, which I miss!

BuzzGun79

DSC00829.JPG

DSC00828.JPG

DSC00827.JPG

Here are my new FTF Decals freshly applied!!! You did great Scott!!!, I Just love how they look on the truck!!!!

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts