Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gallery Help

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
I accidently uploaded a picture twice into the gallery. I looked for about 30 minutes for a way to delete one of the images. Is that possible? If so can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Do you all not see this when you enlarge your photo?

gallery_thing.jpg

My panel says I've allowed everyone to delete thier own photos.

Ryan

No,

I don't

I''ll do a prnt screen for you

FTFGallery.jpg

Never mind, I found it.

Here's where it shows up.

Photo_Delete.JPG

IMO, this function needs some tweaking so we don't have to go so far into the system to delete and image and allow it to default in the same album after image deletion.

Last edited:
Yes, Edit in full size mode.

see my edit to add in above reply

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
thanks for the help Ryan. I swear I looked for about 30 minutes under every button there to find the damn delete button. Apparently I didn't look "everywhere"

Thanks. I'll try it later.

Last edited:
It wasn't ever there before Aaron.

It just showed up.

ford4life69

Uwasa Wahya
TEXAS
Do you all not see this when you enlarge your photo?

gallery_thing.jpg

My panel says I've allowed everyone to delete thier own photos.

Ryan

i don't see this bar anywhere and I can't find the move function now....

mine uploaded three pictures twice *it locked and I hit f5 like an idiot instead of back* and discovered all that navigating to get to the delete is a PITA. when i'd delete one it'd black out the other copy of the same pic so I had to delete six times and then i uploaded them again but i guess i hit upload in the wrong spot cuz they're not in the album i wanted them in and i can't find the move.....

help?

Ford Truck Articles