Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Guages

hey skan better to come in last then not come in at all! :)

Storm

If you need gauges give me a call.. Phone number is in the signature..

Even tho I run a Diesel Shop, I still can help out my fellow Gassers with parts :)

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I think the trans temp/oil psi gauges would be your best bet. I have a coolant temp/oil psi (phantoms) but I also have a manual. The coolant one is redundant, though.. and I'm gonna replace it with an A/F ratio one eventually.

Michigan
OO yea forgot bout you storm. Yea the guage pods are the same as the OBS 250's and 350's. Il definatly give ya a call when im ready to buy!

Michigan
Hey Chris, the link you gave me for the Shift kit is for an E4OD, and that trans pan is for a 4R100.. WTH LOL. Will that pan work on a E4OD?

Edit: Looks like they fit E4OD also.. At least the gaskets and Filters are the same.

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Chris, the link you gave me for the Shift kit is for an E4OD, and that trans pan is for a 4R100.. WTH LOL. Will that pan work on a E4OD?

Edit: Looks like they fit E4OD also.. At least the gaskets and Filters are the same.
Yeah the 4R100 and E4OD are pretty much the same transmissions. Use the same pan. Thats the exact part that I purchased.

Michigan
ok sweet. Cant wait to get that and my shift kit. How many quarts of tranny fluid did you use all together? Getting the list going! lol

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
ok sweet. Cant wait to get that and my shift kit. How many quarts of tranny fluid did you use all together? Getting the list going! lol
I've changed my fluid so many times I can't keep track anymore... It should have been somewhere around 15-17 quarts TOTAL system capacity (counting the TC).

Michigan
YIKES! Thats quite a bit of money in trans fluid aye? Hey u got messenger rite? [email protected]

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yeah well if you're not going to drain the converter and you're JUST dropping/replacing the pan then it'll probably be like 9-11 quarts... Maybe a little more.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts