Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello from a new member!

HOWDY guys and gals! I too have come from the dark side! Not that I have abandoned the dark side, but I had to come check this out. Just found out about it today and joined up. Good to see a few familiar faces around though.

welcome...careful..we're all nuts here. except me

blacksnapon

Staff member
HOWDY guys and gals! I too have come from the dark side! Not that I have abandoned the dark side, but I had to come check this out. Just found out about it today and joined up. Good to see a few familiar faces around though.
Welcome to the site! You'll find its much more laid back here!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
You'll like it alot better over here. now post up some pics of that truck! LOL

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome stranger! Are you prepared to divulge your secret identity or saving it for another date? :D I'm Chris :wavey:

You'll really like it over here. I've stopped posting over there recently after almost 5000 posts, and I've got no regrets :)

.......Howwwwdy back-atcha Level2 bigdance & WELCOME to "a" Brighter Side of Ford Forum's; { as alot-of-people see it . . .YelloThumbUp } . . . .

mr. Charles

She Devil

Trucks are for GIRLS!
A house...
Howdy! I am one that isn't from the dark side so you're really new to me. Welcome and while I can't speak for the other site I can say you'll love it here. I do! :)

Old_Paint

Old guy with old cars
Alabama
Well, I ain't from the dark side. Just the dim side.

Welcome Level2. Lemme guess, a computer programmer.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Well, I hope Ed there is a good guy since I pointed the way for him. :)

WELCOME ED (aka Level2)

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I'm from the dark side but that was way before the other "site" . Welcome anyway. They causing grief in your forum to over there?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts