Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Welcome to the site.

Now get a Ford or Get out!

JUST KIDDING. Enjoy the site. Were mostly a friendly bunch..Just don't cross the rattlecan

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
alex, try not to socialize with the rif-raf around here. The naysayers denying my boundless powers are minimally important.

Ryan

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Welcome aboard! And don't worry about Ryan. He seldom goes on a power trip and when he does, he usually considers it poetic justice. :D

Since I don't know (probably the only one)...who is your brother? Not Ryan I hope. If it is true...you have my deepest sympathies. :rolling laugh:

Welcome aboard. YelloThumbUp Nothing wrong with a first car being the wrong brand.

Most of us have made the mistake of owning a GM product once. I did when I was 14. I learned real quick and rectified my mistake at 16 though.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome to the nut house, er, I mean, the site. :)

Most of us have made the mistake of owning a GM product once. I did when I was 14. I learned real quick and rectified my mistake at 16 though.
Was that a '31 or '32 Cheby you had Brian?? Must be nice to buy one new off the show room like that, even a Cheby!! ROFLMAO :rofl: :nana:

Welcome to the nut house, er, I mean, the site. :)

Was that a '31 or '32 Cheby you had Brian?? Must be nice to buy one new off the show room like that, even a Cheby!! ROFLMAO :rofl: :nana:

Close....

I bought a 1970 Buick GS Stage 1 used from a guy there in town. 455, muncie 4 speed, Hurst shifter, stewart warner tach in the console, posi rear end. It was a blast to drive for a 14 year old.

I saved my paper route money from age 12 to buy it. I paid cash out of my own bank account. Mommy and Daddy didn't buy me a car.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Welcome to the site.

Now get a Ford or Get out!

JUST KIDDING. Enjoy the site. Were mostly a friendly bunch..Just don't cross the rattlecan

COME now CaFordDude........There are those that OWN a Ford.........And there are those that ASPIRE to own a Ford........Don't slam the kid........Let him, too, live the dream ;) :D

Gunner

P.S. My GOD I'm so full of BS :D

alex, try not to socialize with the rif-raf around here. The naysayers denying my boundless powers are minimally important.

Ryan
Secret message here: Stay away from RYAN~:p
Welcome to the site, post away, and soon we'll turn that wide-trac into a ground-poundin' blue oval!

I bought a 1970 Buick GS Stage 1 used from a guy there in town.... It was a blast to drive for a 14 year old.
I saved my paper route money from age 12 to buy it. I paid cash out of my own bank account...
He had that old ad slogan ringing in his hormonal pubescent mind; "Wouldn't you really rather have a BUICK?"

Nothing sexual, of course.....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts