Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hey its me

emtzach

i get paid to do this
i am so sorry for being absent. umm ok and sorry this is gonna be a long post............ ok we had the baby his name is landon hes a month old now hes doing great. my 10 year old son is here for the summer, hes doin ok but testing the waters as per usuall for a kid and a step parent. i give my wife credit hes pulled out all the stops and she hasnt beaten his ass yet. now, all the in laws are gone both her parents and mine, yeah that was crazy. the weekend befor my wife ands sons dirtbikes were stolen out of my garage, and i have to give the sheriffs credit they actually got both back, of course they barely look the same but with some money and time theyll be ok, well my wifes will i think im gonna have to rebuild my sons top end it smokes worse than a 1000 horse diesel but it runs still so well see. my smallest dog jak jak ended up bitting the little ****er that i know had something to do with the theft. i mean really i watched it happen all three of my dogs whent up to say hi as he passed my house just like they always do. for no reason this time the kid gets defensive and kicks at my germain shepard ( FEELIN A LITTLE GUILTY ARNT YA) well my shep backs off cuz hes confused to **** why he just got swatted at by someone who was petting him just the day before. anyways the shep backs off my lab rotti mix barks at him for kicking at sandler so he starts yellin at me to "call off my dogs" like i ****ing sicked them on him or something, well then my ten pound chauawa/ rat terrier takes a chunk out of his back leg defending the to big dogs lol i mean really he got beaten up by my smallest dog and then calls 911 saying he was attacked. whatever everyone that responded to the call laughed in his face. ok now good news my wife was in such a good mood about getting her bike back that she let me get a brand new leftover 08 rapter 250last friday. now back to the bad news that very friday night i was riding it just to get the heat soak taken care of so i could ride for real on sat the fourth as i pass my very antisocial neibors hows there youngest 1 1/2 yearold dog came tearing out of the house after me as i nailed the brakes the dog jumped out at my foot of wich ended up knocking him out and in the process dislocated his hip. his owner came home screaming at me, mind you i stopped ran to his dog picked him up and was about to bring him to the vet myself when he was pulling in to his house. his wife came out yelling at him saying he shouldnt have been in the road or outside for that matter cuz this isnt the first time hes been hit. but bcause i was on a quad im an assssshoooooleee in his eyes. anyway that was my last month in a nutshell, well more like a mortor lol hey i missed you guys:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Jeez! No wonder you haven't been around :rofl: Congrats on the new quad-- that rocks. Too bad about all the other crap 'smiliedoh'

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Congrats on the baby
Angel_anim.gif

... and the quad. :)

Congrats on the child and the quad. Sorry about the other stuff, you have been busy. Welcome back.

I also think that takes the honors as the longest sentence I have ever read. :p

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
well welcome back man! i hope july is a better month for ya lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts