Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey Travis... Is this your brother?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Does your brother own this? Or did you model your engine after this guy?

MotorSideViewDS.jpg

LOL! It's just like yours!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
LOL! I did a google image search for 'grabber green', trying to find a pic of that car that eco claimed to be his :D

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Has to be realated some how. I do like those colors

TheRoadVirus

High-Steppin' Mo-Sheen
I think it'd look alot better if the truck wasn't red. 'biteme'

I can't wait to move.. I'll actually have some space to pull my motor and trans and clean it up. I'll be painting it a discrete black with chrome accents, though.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
When I put my new engine in, I also painted it black. I got the stock valve cover on the pass side for the PCV bung, and my old aluminum 5.0 mustang one on the drivers side. It at least looks good one 1 side.

LOL! I did a google image search for 'grabber green', trying to find a pic of that car that eco claimed to be his :D

Good luck! You might be able to find it on my e-mail, on the "other" site (I posted it there), and on my associates camara/computer...but thats about it. If you think I just found that pic then said it was mine you are mistaken. I have a couple more pics in my e-mail that I will put up.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
I didnt take pics of new engine, lol. I can I quess post a pic of the old engine with the piston missing in cyl #4.
Block.jpg

Here ya go, you can see the block is black.
IMG_0275.jpg

Here an empty engine bay.
EngineBay.jpg

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
OMFG!!! i SWEAR i have never seen that motor before!!!! ive GOT to talk to the person who did that!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Make a pop up on everyones computer. Do you know this engine? Email me at FTF. Lol

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hahahaha yeah definately! i can honestly swear on my truck that ive never seen that before! i tried to seach for it chris but didn't find it i search google for grabber green

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts