Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

ice/snow storm

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
going to get this started early. let's see some pics of what everyone is getting and what you finish up with.

Everyone make sure to be safe out there.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Great idea! I'm going to take a 'before' shot right now!

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
tried to get one of some of the plants that were iced over and starting to droop but it was too dark already.

bananas were flying off the displays at the store. probably shipped out close to 1600 - 1800 cases over the last two days

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Before:

IMG_1276.jpg

I chose the front yard because I think it'll give a better perception of the snow depth. The back yard is too big.

It's just wild because we finally burned off the last 10 inches or so over the weekend.

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
You guys think you have it bad...I've got 44* and some light rain. Seriously though, stay warm and stay safe...and damn you guys live in some nice neighborhoods.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Its official - Missouri is closed for the evening...

First time in history, they have shut down I-70 from Kansas to Illinois.

Joplin, Mo. this morning.

8cb22e22.jpg

and this evening

d9b79d7a.jpg

Last edited:

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
just took the dogs out and the sleet is now one solid sheet. looks like snow but instead of sinking in we were walking on top of it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's nuts guys...stay warm and safe. How long will this shut you guys down for? Do you have the resources/budget to clear the streets?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
My folks went to work, but the my facility was closed. I'm part of the 'business continuity emergency' group though, so I'm working remotely from home today. Shovels are whizzing by every few hours or so.

I got a few more fun pictures but I'll have to upload them on my PC, not the company machine.

Ryan

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I know some of you northerners are unimpressed, but this is the most snow we've ever gotten in one pass. Usually a top-end storm here in Missouri will fizzle out after 6-8 inches.

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

Our Mary statue is hiding. :D
IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts