Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I'm new here

My name is Evan, and I live in Iowa. I'm actually a GM fan 'hiding_smilie' but the trucks in my budget are usually Fords. I really want either a Gen 8 or 9 and I look forward to learning a lot on here.

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
What's a gm fan look like these days - a bankruptcy attorney?? j/k

Welcome, glad to have you around here. The guys around here will be happy to answer your questions. Most of my stuff is older - but then so am I.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Welcome! :wavey: I've been with Chevy for over 30 years, and they still let me in around here, so no worries. :beer:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome aboard! a few chevy guys on here, but as long you have fun that is important!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
My sister's got a '95 Saturn.

How on EARTH are you a GM fan after owning one of those things??

Kidding, kidding...welcome to FTF!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome to the site...a bunch of knowledge to be had here. So post up often. Good luck on the truck hunt. For the record, the same era GM's are typically more expensive because the poor owners are trying to get the repair costs back outta the truck...haha...seriously...haha.

CowboyBilly9Mile

Charter Member
USA
Welcome to the site :wavey:

Welcome to the site...a bunch of knowledge to be had here. So post up often. Good luck on the truck hunt. For the record, the same era GM's are typically more expensive because the poor owners are trying to get the repair costs back outta the truck...haha...seriously...haha.

Haha. My dad has a 94 Suburban and it isn't bad at all. Hardly any repairs to it with 242k on it. Your crew cab is my dream Ford, but I have no need for a 1 ton so I don't think I'm going to get one. I found a Centurion locally but the rockers are starting to rust on it.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
welcome to the site....its ok i have had 3 chevys...(86 s-10 blazer 4x4, 95 monte carlo Z34, and an 84 el camino) yet im a ford guy haha

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Haha. My dad has a 94 Suburban and it isn't bad at all. Hardly any repairs to it with 242k on it. Your crew cab is my dream Ford, but I have no need for a 1 ton so I don't think I'm going to get one. I found a Centurion locally but the rockers are starting to rust on it.

HAHA...I was just bustin your chops with a little blue oval humor. Glad to know I have your dream truck...it's definitely high on my list too. As for Centurion...if you want unique, that's the way to go...nothing but pure quality there...dad had a '94 4 door Bronco, still kickin himself he ever got rid of it.

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
SBF>TBI SBC? Aw crap...

I was looking foward to the TBI 400 in my Suburban going together. TBI isn't so great then, huh...

Oh, and welcome to the site!!!

HAHA...I was just bustin your chops with a little blue oval humor. Glad to know I have your dream truck...it's definitely high on my list too. As for Centurion...if you want unique, that's the way to go...nothing but pure quality there...dad had a '94 4 door Bronco, still kickin himself he ever got rid of it.

I've also found a couple regular cab Gen9s that I like. I want to do a mild 302 or 351. Just cam, heads, headers, exhuast, etc.

Ford Truck Articles