Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ingram Automotive Detail

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That is very cool Ken! I've considered going with something like that as my business grows up - talk about advertising perfection. :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I love a good SBC, just in anything but a Ford or Mopar unit... sacrilege!

Anywho, I've been busy:

Waterless wash, clay, carnauba, and basic interior on the BMW. Rinseless wash, clay, refresh polish, touchless sealant, and leather steam on the Lexus. All done in a matter of half a day with minimal water waste. Talk about efficient!

Super nice garage, too. Crown moulding and can lights!

Also managed to get a mini detail done. That's three cars in six hours! I'm beat!!

(Wash, touchless sealant - ask Ken about how his wife's Expedition beads in the rain - interior wipedown and dressing, vac.) Started at 11:30, got number three delivered at 7:05. (transport and drivetime in between jobs accounts for a lot of my day)

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Swirl reduction on this Expi.

A proper polish makes for great clarity!

I spy a racecar.

Scratches...

Gone!

Trim restoration.

Done!

Reflections for days!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Full interior, polish, wax, headlight restoration, and trim restoration. Slammed this one out and only took two pictures!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
So the collection of supercars started as subcontracting work and is now my personal account (more $$$ in my pocket).

Picked up an old Keystone rim from a buddy to prove him wrong. He says they can't be restored; I beg to differ.

Did some work on the black 95 Stang. Should have it done by the end of next week and back to its home.

Booked my first RV. Will be in my driveway Thursday (what happened to staying away from big vehicles for a while?!)

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Do you need a dealer's license to transport those vehicles back and forth?

Will you have to remove the tire/stem to get at the rust?

And, do you need a driver to get the Ferrari back to its owner? :D

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
No, yes, and no. :D

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Dang, that RV is as bad as the big rigs you've done! Glad some of those supercars are your personal clients now....very cool!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
It's pretty rough but should come out nicely. I'm stoked about the new account. It means I can now 'officially' share media of the cars, too without feeling like I'm stealing somebody's sales property.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That sub-contract work the stuff we were talking about??? Congrats on landing it either way.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Working on the RV today!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Made some good progress. Tomorrow is a full wash on the sides with the slides out, then on to determining the polishing process.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts