Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Introductions....

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Yes, as a matter of fact he is working on my truck as we speak!! "Vince, I wanna go to the lake, but I cant pull my boat".
And I live at the lake and drive a PSD that can pull that boat too. :D

Welcome!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yeah but you'll be wiping her down from all that black soot though! I on the other hand have a gasser...may not get there as fast, but she'll be clean when we put her in! LOL

JGant84

Missouri Chapter member
wow this is an old thread, but ohwell..

I'm Josh I live in Hillsboro and I drive a Mixer for Breckenridge Material.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Can't beat the STL side!

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
hey im brett smith i think i am the newest member here. i live in camdenton mo. i work construction. i drive a 00 f250 7.3 4x4 4" lift 35x12.50x20. not married no kids so i spend most of my money on my truck....well and beer

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Sweet gig! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome aboard! That pic oughta quiet the ol goose for awhile! LOL

ezernut9mm

Missouri Chapter member
hey guys, my name is chris and i'm a slickaholic. i drive a tractor trailer in the kansas city area for work and drive a 61 f100 for fun. the dd is an 08 mustang and my wife drives a focus. lots of blue in our driveway.
looking forward to spring and some kind of meet and greet even if it is "over there" in stl.

tuffnutz70

Missouri Chapter member
New here, but not to fords....i"ve owned several (including chebby) but alway end up back in a ford. Last several years been doing the "jeep thing" with a ford totter. Now down to just having 92 f-150 4x4, reg cab, long bed. Simple redneck truck....and I love it. Looking to lift it slightly and SAS eventually. Anyhoo...work for the city, but have dabbed in other fields. I tried to find a decent job and settled for one where I don't do much...so sorta lazy now!

I have a couple jeeps I'm building, but plan to do some work to this as well.....I do so need to find that money tree! lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts