Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just me again......

Since we moved, I guess I will start another old truck thread. Maybe bob will join us soon.

He is my baby. 1956 F-100 (almost completely stock), 272 Y-Block V8, and a 3 speed on the column.

56angle.jpg

For more pics go here:

http://home.centurytel.net/brian_b/56/index2.htm

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I know you mentioned on another site, :puke: which shall remain nameless, that you had plans for this truck and were kinda disappointed in it currently, but this is an AWESOME truck just the way it is!!:beer:

bobf100

56 F100

Brian - finally made it over to the new site. Little late but made the jump. I'll try to get some better pics posted of my truck. I've got a bunch on my hard drive but need to set up some type of web page to host them. I'll say it again your truck is very cool. The restored/original trucks seem to draw the most attention where ever they go and yours is a gem!!!

Bob, I have a ton of pictures hosted on photobucket. It is free. Can't beat the price. Its not a website, but for pictures it works well. You (or anyone) can scroll through them.

Thank you. I wanted a street rod, but this one is to nice to hack up. It runs well, I just need to do some brake work.

I mentioned in the last post that I originally wanted a hotrod. My intention was to find a solid body and add a 5.0 H.O., AOD, and a 9", IFS.

However, I found a really solid original truck.

Here is the 272 Y-block that it came with.

100_0254.jpg

My plan was still do hack it up until i went to the supernationals last year. I only saw 4 Y-blocks and 4 or 5 flatheads. That is out of what...maybe 1,500 trucks?

Mine is completely different, just by staying the same.

Here is what I wish my engine to looked like though:

y-block.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts