Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Last day as Ranger owner :(

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
Well as most of you know, the Ranger has been for sale due to +1 in the family (baby). We needed two vehicles that could "safely" haul our child with a backseat, so I upgraded to my white 04 F150 Lariat. A local young couple (my age) pulled the trigger on the Ranger and will be gettting her today :( I am very sad to see a good friend go, BUT, she has been a good truck and I will miss her!

firetruck_ranger022-4.jpg

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
This is a really sad post, but we have to remember it's not actually dead. :rofl:

It really really sucks to watch a vehicle roll away with someone else...

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Someone is getting a better deal than they realize. That truck is in better shape than the day it came off the lot.

dixie_boysles

MA, NC
It has 90k miles on it. Sold her for 12,500. I bought her in 2008 with 25k for $14500. So not too bad! I know she is not dying or anything, but still gonna miss the ol Red. prettiest Ranger is town. The buyers asked if there was anything Bad I could say or that it needed something, but I didnt have anything to say but she has been a great truck, well taken care of, oil changed every 5k miles, new tires, new upholstery, new battery, new plugs and wires, new wheels, etc....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
prettiest Ranger is town

I've gone on record before, and will reiterate...it's the best looking Ranger I've ever seen.

Side note...you and the wifey and baby gonna do any time at oregon inlet this year??? Gotta break in the 150...it'll take your mind off the ranger, I promise.

dixie_boysles

MA, NC
I've gone on record before, and will reiterate...it's the best looking Ranger I've ever seen.

Side note...you and the wifey and baby gonna do any time at oregon inlet this year??? Gotta break in the 150...it'll take your mind off the ranger, I promise.

We want to, but Gracen Scott will be born around June 14th. And the wife will be our of work for about 6 weeks, so we will see how it goes. Money will will be tight this summer for sure.

Plus that stupid new $50 for seven day pass just makes me mad

dixie_boysles

MA, NC
She is gone :(

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts