Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Looks like I'll be joining you all too.

daddue11

Missouri Chapter member
High friends,I just added another ford to my stables,it's an 81 f150 ugly special,the motor is really strong(300 inline six with 4 speed manual).
The drive train is in great shape,It's the rest of it that's CRAP. Lotta rust on the Bed,eaten up. The frame is still solid,just outer rust,

000_0160.jpg

I'm gonna give it some TLC and use it to pull my camper and utility trailer,I'll be looking for stuff for it so if anyone has anything like a nice flatbed or a regular long bed in good shape that'll fit it lemme know how much you want for it.

I'll post my wants list in the classified threads.
Thanks for your time friends. daddue11

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
If you try searching craigslist of ur area you might be able to find some stuff. Buddy got some nice fenders for 20 bucks for his. His was just like urs.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey welcome to the site!!! nice looking rig at least you won't have to worry bout it getting scratched

Dad..pics are a must. we need a good resto thread

Welcome!
c6seeya2.gif

We need to export Northwest truck parts to the mid-west, I can see that already.

There was a guy here who had a whole salvage yard based on chebie products. He would buy them locally (mechanically worn out), strip the good body panels (no rust), crush the rest, and ship the good panels to a buddy in Michigan.

He preferred trucks, but any chebie would do if the panels were good.

That is all he did. Made darn good money too!

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Whats up Flareside? Long time no see lol.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
They runed all the fun, Yea its great lol.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
hey flare side yeah i haven't seen you in a while. im glad we are getting the regulars that were on the other site over to here where it is a lot better!

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
I been searching since before skans first little problem. Hi guys glad you a;ll went somewhere.

Ford Truck Articles