Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Nc G2g?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'll be home the night of the 6th. I won't have much time til the following week. As I've said before, I'm game for where ever you guys wanna meet. It would be nice to get more than me, you (cliff) and Tony to get in on this though.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
I'll be home the night of the 6th. I won't have much time til the following week. As I've said before, I'm game for where ever you guys wanna meet. It would be nice to get more than me, you (cliff) and Tony to get in on this though.

I think that is all we have other than Matt

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HAHA...I guess that's true, we have a few others but they don't seem to post up much.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Hey 3 people can get into more trouble and get by with it than a big crowd.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
HAHAHA...good point fellas. Are you dead set on a JY G2G or doing lunch or maybe a cookout at a local park or something like that?

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
HAHAHA...good point fellas. Are you dead set on a JY G2G or doing lunch or maybe a cookout at a local park or something like that?

Doesn't matter to me but parts hunting can be more fun and productive I will go along with what you and Tony Decide

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well that's the problem...everyone is cool with whatever...haha. It'll probably be a little harder for me to get time to go parts hunting than doing lunch or something. But just lemme know what's going on, and I'll schedule around it.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sure...just remember not to drink your piss bottle on the drive over.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts