Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Nc Logo

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If you guys have decided on having it 9" wide, then it'll probably be about $10 per sticker (including package and shipping), since that'll make for a pretty large sticker-- roughly 30 sq. inches of vinyl per sticker.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
If you guys have decided on having it 9" wide, then it'll probably be about $10 per sticker (including package and shipping), since that'll make for a pretty large sticker-- roughly 30 sq. inches of vinyl per sticker.

Your professional opinion...do you think a smaller sticker size would still look good or be clear???? Size recommendations?

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
To be honest, I was actually thinking that 9" would be too small to read from a reasonable distance, but I'd really have to cut one to get a good idea. Actually I can put a marker and a piece of printer paper into the cutter to test it, then I could take a photo of the paper next to another object to give you guys a sense of the scale and readability of a 9" sticker. I'll try to get that stuff taken care of this weekend sometime.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...thanks bud.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts