Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Need Chapter Forums....

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Since we all come here to "bond" and share information, I think that we need "chapter forums" to allow people to hang out here and become even better friends and bond just we/they may have at other sites.

Letting members "bond" is key to getting increased traffic and new users here at FTF.

Just a suggestion and helps people come together instead of trying to develop their own sites to "keep in touch".

Do you mean different states having their own area? Almost everyone here is from MO. I am a member of the MO chapter on the other site is why I was invited over. I am just 20 miles from the line and go to Springfield all the time. Twice last weekend.

There are a few members from the NWU and a very few elsewhere (Fellro for instance). What chapters would they make for now? I can certainly see them being added as this place grows.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Whether there are members from a particular state or not, having "regions" and "state" chapters helps people bond and search each other out.

Yes, it may be months before some states or "REGIONS" have anyone... but the statement "Build it and they will come" is a perfect mareketing phrase which is very true.

I am from Kansas... so where do I go... surely not Missouri (go KU).... see what I mean. Maybe I can become an associate member of Missouri untill then?

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
surely not Missouri (go KU)....
OMG!! A KU person? I thought we'd killed them all by now!?! ROFLMAO

Sorry Beach, had too. Funny thing is, my whole family are MU alumns, and my wife's are all KU alumns and yet, neither my wife nor I went to either one. lol Makes for an interesting Thanksgiving when we're all together though. Not to mention, her family are Democrats and mine are Republicans. Luckily, we managed to convert the wife, we're still working on her family though.

tcbofade

Charter Member
Good idea! We only need two chapters...one for Missouri, one for "everyone else" ...:rofl:

Greywolf

MIDSOUTH CHAPTER! (or at least SOUTHERN) before NWC moves in and takes over.....

Besides. -They Yankees...

hey I'll try to drum up some from my area-I am a member of the md chapter of fte-going to there meeting this sunday-will try to drum up a few new guys-always good to have variety in you life-hey more info on different sites is always good

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
im still working on a New England Chapter. i NEED decals for my truck!! haha

Old_Paint

Old guy with old cars
Alabama
Dunno 'bout state chapters until there's at least like 100 folks from that state, or whatever number you choose. However, a regional chapter setup is a great idea. After all, we all own Ford trucks of some sort, which SHOULD get us around in our regions for meets, etc. If the truck won't do it, well, isn't that what this site is all about?

Dunno 'bout state chapters until there's at least like 100 folks from that state, or whatever number you choose. However, a regional chapter setup is a great idea. After all, we all own Ford trucks of some sort, which SHOULD get us around in our regions for meets, etc. If the truck won't do it, well, isn't that what this site is all about?
Here was a suggestion that was made:

Chapter Regions
  • Northeast
  • Southeast
  • Midwest
  • Northwest
  • Southwest
It's just a matter how the states would be divied up...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts