Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New feature

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
With the recent discussions about signatures we have added a new feature.

You know have the choice to only have members signatures show once per page.

To turn the feature on you must go to your usercp, then edit options, and then under thread viewing you should be able to select yes or no to the turn the feature on and off.

It's a member choice option. If you like it feel free to use it.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
cool!! i wont personally use it as thats hoiw most of the time i recognize users... but for the ones who dont like the sigs they'll love this!!!

I thought the same thing. :D

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Seems to me to be a good compromise. If you like the sigs leave them and if not you can get rid of them. Great job looking out for the membership Scott.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
give thanks to Aaron. A little pepper spray to the face and I was more than happy to take care of it. smilietease

He did get the ball rolling in the right direction.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Thanks for the new option!

I shut sigs off because some of you ladies have the same sig from two years ago, possibly from when this site first started, and i'm sick of seeing them.

lol, j/k.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I think this is an awesome thing for the site. Like a couple others mentioned...I typically recognize users from their sig, but for others with slower loading times, or hate the clutter, they can ditch them. Best of both worlds IMO.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts