Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Ford addict here.

Hello FTF,

Since my collection of Fords to play with seems to be ever growing, figured it was time to join in, looks like this place covers it all in the Ford truck world.

I don't have good pics of them all yet, but here goes:

Here is my 2001 Ford Escape, my daily driver. It has a I4 under the hood and a 5-speed manual transmission.

IMG_3151.JPG

And while it is a daily driver I still take it off road:
IMG_3155.JPG

And here is my Early Bronco, a 1966 half cab (from the factory - U14 VIN#) It's been getting the most TLC recently, hoping to have it restored one day, but for now all work on it is to make it road legal and reliable.

IMG_3749_800_600.JPG

Last but not least is the 1979 F-150 Ranger Lariat. It's a 4x4 model with the 400CID 6.6L V8, and has a flat bed. Sorry I don't have a pic of it, I haven't started work on it yet. It's going to be a shared truck with my Dad, we both need a truck to pull trailers, so it's going to get some work on it to put it back to being used and looking it's best again.

Looking forward to browsing this forum, I'm not very experienced in mechanic work yet, but enjoy it and will probably have lots of questions as I dig into these Ford's.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome! You have a nice collection going. I'm interested in seeing the 79.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Welcome to the forum.

With all due respect here... We're not addicts. We're fantatics. smilieFordlogo

Welcome!! Make yourself at home! It's always great to see someone new here.

The early bronco is very, very cool.

Ryan

Thanks!

I looked in the photo archive, and found one of the F-150 after all. Not a great one though, it has a black flatbed with headache rack that you can't see.

The paint has faded and started coming off, I'll have to get that done one day and make sure it is done correctly with the primer that adheres to the galvanized body.

DSCI0037_800_600.JPG

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
I can honestly say that is the FIRST Escape I have seen that was dirty, let along with a brush guard, let alone with mud on it, let alone IN the woods. The 79 looks like a rig I almost traded for a few years back. Welcome to the site!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts