Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New FTF banner?

I was sitting hear and thinking that I've stared at that banner a lot and a change of pace would be nice. How about we have a contest where new banners are submitted and then voted on?

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
already went over this once.. aint gonna happen. the current one has so much recognition and is common. changes might not be well liked my the majority.

but personally i dont care. its not gonna change the poeple here so i'll love the site anyways..

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
already went over this once.. aint gonna happen.

Did we? I don't remember that thread....I'll have to look for it.

I actually don't think it would be a bad idea to think about some change. Not that there is anything wrong with what we have but what if something better is out there?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA

I actually don't think it would be a bad idea to think about some change. Not that there is anything wrong with what we have but what if something better is out there?

I brought it up, as I recall... ended up we weren't ready for it.

I can put something together like the Chrome Theme I made.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I was sitting hear and thinking that I've stared at that banner a lot and a change of pace would be nice. How about we have a contest where new banners are submitted and then voted on?

I thought it would be cool to have the TOTY on one side and the TOTM alternate on the other side. Dunno how that would be accomplished, but that was my vote on the issue last go round.

Look at this, I'm agreeing with Chris again, yeah we did discuss...may have been during your hiatus? From what I remember, recognition and amount of work were key factors.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
You could just change the site's web layout.....

EDIT: I just tried that cause I was wanting a change of view as well and the layout was completely different....screwed me all up trying to navigate.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts