Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

new job

Photo0048.jpg

Photo0047.jpg

Photo0046.jpg

Photo0045.jpg

Photo0044.jpg

Photo0043.jpg

Photo0042.jpg

Photo0041.jpg

Photo0036.jpg

Photo0035.jpg

Photo0034.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I get a request for pictures, take the time to take and post them and I get no replies? Come on!

I had no idea taking pictures could be such a burden. They're absolutely wonderful pictures Taylor. You did a very good job on them. Perhaps you'd like a cookie or maybe even a gold star?

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
taking pictures is to me a PITA. Taking them is not problem but posting or viewing pics due to only having dialup due to being out in the sticks.

Nice pics I viewed them on my cell because dialup times out after one pic

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

HAHAHA...merely ball busting. You guys have any 6/750's with a tcase? I love when I see a 6/750 Asplundh truck driving down the road with 48" V treads.

HAHAHA...merely ball busting. You guys have any 6/750's with a tcase? I love when I see a 6/750 Asplundh truck driving down the road with 48" V treads.

I know there are a couple F-750 but i haven't seen any over where I work (If you notice all the trucks say Fenton, Mo but I work in a secondary office) most of there trucks of 2WD for fuel, maintenance, and cost reasons, a Kenworth I cleaned had a locking diff and all of the trucks use pretty aggressive tires I think if they anything gets stuck to where another one of the trucks can't pull it out they have a modified chubby with a welded rear pull it out mostly though they are working where it is paved so they don't really need 4WD long story short I doubt they have a 750 with a t-case. What I said might be wrong though, Brad might know more about this topic than me.

Ford Truck Articles